We all like to customise parts of our work environment, particularly when it comes to the computer. Customising your computer’s theme on Windows 10 is straightforward. Here’s how:
- Collect your own favourite wallpapers into a folder (right click in file explorer > New > New folder, then name your folder).
- Create a new theme i.e. re-save an existing one or edit the “Unsaved theme” (if there is one), then select the theme that you’ve just made, or the ‘Unsaved Theme’ you already had.
- Click on the ‘Desktop Background’ option in the bottom of the window.
- In the new window, select your preferred theme settings.
- Click the ‘Browse’ button and select the folder filled with your wallpapers.
- Go back to the “Personalization” window, save your theme.