- Capturing a screenshot or recording a screencast can be important in many different business situations. Here’s how to do it with Windows 10:
- Hold down Win + G and a small window will be displayed showing all of the necessary options. Try:
- Win + G+ PrntScr – for a screenshot.
- Win + Alt + R – for screen recordings.
- You’ll see it was designed for game recording however it can be used for business too, with a little imagination.
- It’s typically stored in the C:\Users\<Your User ID>\Videos\Captures folder.
Don’t forget to turn it off! A bit like Skype screen-sharing … this can be awkward if you forget it’s running!